Ready for new challenges? Forget the rest and join the best.
To sustain our growth in Central Europe, we are looking for a Technician to join our future subsidiary that will be based in Central Europe (Bratislava). The job we are offering is a permanent contract.
During the first three months, you will receive training in France.
We are seeking a Technician who thrive on responsibility, who is eager to learn. This job demands a highly motivated individual with technical, communications and organizational skills.
In permanent contact with all the entities of the group, you will ensure the machine commissioning, maintenance, and repairs in Central Europe.
- Preparation of interventions before business travels (commissioning, repairs, rehabilitation …)
- Training of customers maintenance staff
- Technical support pre and after sales
- Following quality, environment and safety instructions
- Participating in assembly of the machines and tests, when needed
- Good knowledge in mechanics, automatism and/or electro technical
- Good representation in space
- Analysis and diagnosis of technical problems
- Languages (fluent, professional use): English ; and at least two of these languages : Slovak, Czech, Hungarian, (Polish)
- Management of priorities and emergencies
- High availability (many business travels in Central Europe)
- Autonomy, dynamism, initiative, reactivity
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org (CV and covering letter)
Our ref: NCE-Technician